WHAT I WOULD LIKE FROM THE NETFLIX REBOOT OF GILMORE GIRLS
This goofy, wonderful, perfectly imperfect series has been a part of my life from my misunderstood late teens to my current career-y domestic bliss-ish of my 30s.
- •What ever happened to Rune? I feel like maybe he tried to open the first Stars Hollow Medical Marijuana Dispensary
- •Lorelei: iOS or Android?
- •More Emily. Kelly Bishop is a dream to watch. Impossibly imposing yet curiously vulnerable and almost too human.
- •Lane starts recording kids music with fellow Nutmegger Rivers Cuomo.
- •Michel's thoughts on Lady Gaga
- •A meta cameo from Aaron Sorkin
- •A continuation of the unsung bad ass, Paris Geller. Unapologetically ambitious and smack down smart. Loyal but not irrationally so, loving and honest.
- •Better written man characters. It's kind of fun that GG would only barely pass a gender-flipped Bechdel test, but give them something more than brooding and pining, please!