MY FAVORITE UNNECESSARY CAMPING PRODUCTS
All owned by me.
- •Rubber floor matsWe got them for the bottom of the tent, they are squishy and delightful.
- •Twinkle lightsFor the EZ UP, ok? (Actual picture from me camping) edit: they're also solar charged.
- •Ove gloveIf you're gonna be handling fire or a cast iron Dutch oven, this is the tool you need.
- •Hammock.We got a cheap one from Amazon. And it works like a charm.
- •Zero gravity chairsGo to Costco and relax to the max, damn it.
- •Beer.Just kidding, that's a necessity.