THINGS I SAW ON HLN AT 4:00 AM IN THE AIRPORT
I'm so tired.
- •How silly string was made.It started as a spray on cast.
- •That bottle flip kid.I still don't know why this is a thing on the news. If you're finding out about viral videos on the news, it's safe to say you missed the boat.
- •There was a power outage in Seattle.Was it because of food trucks? This was an actual question asked.
- •A baby tiger.Ok v cute.
- •The power is back on in Seattle.Seriously.
- •Walmart isn't price matching anymore.Things are changing!
- •A two year old playing soccer.I think. The guy at the gate was talking. Edit: it was baseball.
- •A commercial break before they said anything of substance."Donald trump is calling Elizabeth warren Pocahontas. More on what that means, after this." It means he's an asshole, guys.
- •How to stretch when you travel.Ankle rolls, guys. Really.
- •A story about an 80 year old flight attendant.She's pretty adorable.