THINGS THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GIVE UP PORK (AND YOU LIVE IN THAILAND, WHERE PORK IS IN EVERYTHING)
I accidentally read an article about the pork industry and the alleged toxicity levels found in pork.
- •You can no longer have bacon. Which means nothing ever tastes good anymore.
- •You're the annoying person who asks for an ingredients list at every restaurant.
- •Your friends start out being supportive, then one day you tell them you can't eat the pepperoni pizza at movie night. And you watch the disgust wash over their faces.
- •You lose all hope for ever enjoying food again.
- •Then you realize that you CAN actually live a perfectly normal life without pork.
- •You read another article about the meat industry in general. That was a bad decision.
- •You start rehearsing sentences like "yeah I think I'm going to be plant-based for a while" to yourself in the mirror.
- •You buy a juicer.