F**ked Up Recurring Dreams
As a young kid I had many recurring SCARY AF dreams.
- •The tornado dream (keep in mind I was born in the SF Bay Area so there were no tornados)In these dreams my house would be picked up and tossed around like a doll house as I tumbled around inside. I always lived but the house was always destroyed
- •The running dreamThere was a great sense of fear in these dreams like I was running for my life endless running. I would never get tired in the dream but I would always wake up exhausted.
- •Shark in a swimming pool dreamI'd be in a pool having fun with friends. We'd be playing Marco Polo or something. At one point I'd slip under the water to have a look around. Everyone would be gone and then a door in the deep end would slide open and out would swim the shark. Terrifying!
- •The F'in Flying MonkeysYep, from the GD Wizard of Oz. Ughh they would always show up outside my bedroom window. I could see their red eyes peering through the shutters and hear them scratching on the glass to get in. I would wake up in a silent steam until I caught my breath and could really cry for help. My parents regretted let me watch that movie.
- •The lights won't turn on dream.This was one of those dreams where you'd think you were awake but you really were not. It would of course be pitch dark and I would be startled by something. I'd go to turn on the lamp and click nothing. I'd continue in a panic from room to room and none of the lights would come on. Each time I'd become more petrified. I would always wake sitting up in a cold sweat!