Nicknames I have been given throughout my life.
I have had a few. Some good some bad but all attached to memories. The name my parents gave me is Lisa
- •SaThis is what my younger brother called me when he was a baby. He still calls me SA.
- •SissyThis is what my mom referred to me as when speaking to my younger brother.
- •LeeMy uncle called me Lee which I hated but for some reason it was ok for him and only him. I cringe if anyone else tries to call me it.
- •BaconMy best friend called me bacon in reference to a commercial of the 70's not sure exactly what the product was but the tag line was something like "Move over Bacon now there's something meatier." Lol
- •Cha-ChaThis was another one my bestie called me. She was Chi-Chi. This was believe it or not a boob reference.
- •SpinachUsed mostly in grade school when kids thought it rhymed with my last name which was Fenech. I did not agree. Hated it! It straggled into High School but not too long.
- •SparkyThis was the next I could remember. Also in High School. Given also by a bestie. The reason is because I always had a lighter. Yeah..
- •MarlboroGiven to me by a male co-worker cause he saw that's the brand I smoked. This was in College. He was cute so it didn't bug too much.
- •JalapeñoAnother bestie in college handed this one out. We ate a lot of Jack in the crack(Box). Many Jalapeño poppers were consumed. Good lawd.
- •Those were the days!
- •Since then I am mostly
- •AuntieBy my Niece and Nephew
- •& Mommy, Mom, Mama
- •And still SA by my baby bro and his wife😊👍🏼