What to eat when you have food allergies
I Recently discovered I had multiple food allergies. I can no longer have Dairy, Eggs, things containing Yeast, Corn, Cocoa, Refined sugars. Things that are white. Etc. So, basically I am in Food Hell!
- •Sand. But only Organic non GMO vegan sand.
- •Cardboard. The kind that's Unbleached, Preservative free from Whole Foods. Only $24.99 per-sheet. Reasonable!
- •Water. Only the kind that is Ph balanced, alkaline stabilized water with electrolytes.
- •Whole grain low fat Gerbil food. Delicious!
- •When you ask my youngest, "What's mommy having for dinner?" Her response is always, "Vegetables and Sadness!" FML.