Things I'm looking forward to this summer (vacation)
My first year teaching full time at a new school/district is coming to an end-yay! Some indulgences I'm looking forward to are:
- •Going away to Santa Barbara for a family staycation for 3 days.We've rented a studio that's 3 blocks from the beach. Looking forward to walking to the beach, downtown, farmers' market, and saving money by cooking most of our meals.
- •Orange is the New BlackNew season hits the 2nd week of June!
- •Being at home with the family.My husband is transitioning to part time work, and my 3 year old will no longer go to preschool. Lots of family time. Lots of time to garden and catch up on small projects.
- •Catching up on play dates with other mommiesThere are OC friends whom I haven't seen in over a year! I miss them and their babies.
- •Completing landscaping the front yard.
- •Late night LEGO building with husband.We have the Ghostbusters car. The fire station was too expensive. Edit: husband surprised me the other day when the firehouse came in the mail!