DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL THIS WAY?
- •I can't pay attention to the news any more
- •Can't read the paper, watch the debates. Even listening to NPR is too much
- •I'm overwhelmed with the world
- •I'm overwhelmed with the hatred and intolerance and constant, constant, constant bad news
- •Seems like the world gets worse and meaner with every day
- •I'm appalled at the intolerance and ignorance
- •I feel powerless and terrified that we're moving in this direction
- •The most helpful thing that I've found is to ignore it all & go about being the best person I can
- •Is avoidance the best way? I don't know. But it's the only way that I'm going to stay sane & keep the spiraling sadness away.