ALLOW ME TO LISTRODUCE MYSELF
Well, hello there. Pleased to see you here.
- •I'm Elisenda.I also answer to Li, Eli, Elis, and Lili. Take your pick.
- •I was born in Brazil.São Paulo more specifically. My mom's family is of Italian descent and my dad is Catalan, hence the Catalan name.
- •I have 4 siblings.We all have Catalan or Spanish names: Jordi, Nuria, Andres, and León.
- •I'm a photographer.I graduated in 2010 and have been experimenting in different media and styles since. Right now I work for a museum in Washington, DC creating photogrammetry models of artifacts.
- •This is my husband.He was born in Peru and grew up in Maryland. He's the sweetest man to walk this planet.
- •This is Dara, my Irish Setter.She's 6 and lives with my parents in Sao Paulo. 😭
- •I have mild color synesthesia.I see colors in numbers and letters. Nothing is purple.
- •I learned English because I wanted to understand Romeo and Juliet."How camest thou hither, tell me, and wherefore? The orchard walls are high and hard to climb, And the place death, considering who thou art, If any of my kinsmen find thee here.”