Future Kitty Names
My kid likes to refer to her cousin Alexis as "My Alex". This is a list that Lily's Alex and I have come up with for the kitties in our future because our greatest ambition is to be Cat Ladies (yep a 32 & 20-year-old have no greater ambitions than that). Not sorry.
- •Chicken NuggetProbably [but not necessarily limited to a name] for a ginger cat.
- •SaladMiddle name "Dressing" & Sally for short. So: Sally D. Baker. Just ask us what her full name is!! 😜
- •RogerThis needs no explanation. Double points if we name a grrl kitty this.
- •BettySee above re: no explanation needed.
- •KristieWe would, (obviously) of course, CONSTANTLY s-p-e-l-l it out.
- •Lo MeinFood names for cats are the best. Don't EVEN act like we're wrong.
- •OolongTea inspired, obv.
- •Iggy PopCome on. You KNOW Iggy would approve.
- •CarlInspired by the most amazing literary Rottweiler of all time.
- •MGShort for Morning Glory. As in "what's the story..."
- •MayonnaiseHear me out for a sec: "MAYO! GET IN THE HOUSE! MAYO! MAYONNAISE BAKER GET IN THE HOUSE- ITS COLD OUT!"
- •PajamasPJ for short, of course
- •ShaunQueue the Wallace & Gromit reference here: "We'll call him Shaun, eh?"