Things I Wish I Could Have Right Now After My Kid Threw Up at 2:30 This Morning
Please forgive the extremely selfish tone of this list. She threw up on my face. That's how I woke up today. I'm crabby.
- •CoffeeHow are we completely out?!
- •Unlimited supply of waterMy last water bill was almost $400 ::faint:: so I'm really resentful of any extra loads of laundry I have to do.
- •EnergySee also: coffee.
- •A napUp since 2:30 = not fun
- •ToastFor some reason, I'm hungry & this is about the only thing appealing right now.
- •The damn remote for the Amazon Fire TVI've got the one for the Roku, but that doesn't help me. How else is a poorly kid & her exhausted mom supposed to marathon Harry Potter today?
- •SpriteFor my kid who won't drink as much water as she needs to, and doesn't like Gatorade. Is milk sufficient for hydrating?