Why I Love Miranda
Miranda Hart is a wonderful writer & comedian. I don't exactly remember how I came to watch her show, but it was the best decision I've made in a long time. And now: cue list, thank you to you very much please thank you kindly thank you to you.
- •I'm a sucker for a good "what I call" sitcom.Sorry, not sorry.
- •Miranda is a somewhat unconventional lead actress.She's taller/bigger than most of the cast, and while it is a running joke on the show, it's never mean.
- •She is viewed as & treated like a desirable sexual person.This is a big deal to me.
- •Love interest #1Gary
- •Love interest #2Danny
- •Love interest #3Mike
- •Her relationship with StevieTheir goofy antics are true squad goals
- •The amount of Spice Girls on the show 🇬🇧There are only 20 episodes, but the Spice Girls are played in or referenced to in like half of them.
- •Every time she breaks the fourth wallI don't know why I love it as much as I do.
- •John Finnemore has a bit part on it!He is one of my all time favorite people of all time. His acting chops are more than up to his writing abilities. I just love this man! Bonus Margaret Cabourn-Smith who has worked with John on other projects. She's amazing too!
- •It comforts & cheers me up!