Short Story Ideas
I'm working on it
- •we are at a funeral on a sunny day. one by one each guest is pulled/falls into the grave
- •a story about lying on your side and crying so that your tears pool up in your ear and all you can hear is water
- •summer never ends- confusion ensues
- •a story about how I expect to see my mother's scar when I look down at my own shoulder but it's not my scar, it's hers
- •Two spies are talking about changing their identities and running away, starting a new life together (they are in love). But instead of deciding against it and continuing on w their mission to save the world, they DO IT. Fuck the world, they say, and they change their names to Dash and Clementine and move to northeastern India.