IEBAG (I ENJOY BEING A GIRL - WAYS I'VE CONFIRMED GENDER GAP W @JANSONEBWOODLEE) 📂
- 1.I like having my innards dicked around.Straight sex FTW!
- 2.I like luxuriating.I once texted @jansonebwoodlee: "Walking naked thru one's house in late afternoon sunlight is a luxury like no other." And I stand by this statement.
- 3.I love process.Baking, the slow rise, taking all day to make a meal, crocheting (ok, fine, I don't anymore), gardening, wandering around home, around town, around grocery stores, ovulating: All things that take time.
- 4.I love lingerie.This is the root of an ongoing disagreement @jansonebwoodlee and I have: I contend that I love and buy and wear lingerie for myself—because I think it's 😍😍😍. He contends that women only buy lingerie to have it admired and removed. (What a boy.)
- 5.I love braiding hair, painting nails, anointing myself with oils, trying on 100 outfits and 1000 different shades of red.I mean, is it a Red Lizard day or a Jungle Red day?
- 6.I love 👠👠👠👠👠👠.As objets d'art, as architecture, as sexy-makers, as I-don't-give-a-fuck-if-they're-uncomfortable outfit definers, as I-rule-the-fucking-world mood and game changers.
- 7.Beyoncé makes me cry.I love Beyoncé so much that sometimes I cry when I think about her very existence. And when my faith in the world is waning, I watch this (during which she was pregnant, y'all): http://bit.ly/1EQlnoy