LIFE LESSONS FROM THE NEVERENDING STORY
In case you don't remember (cuz everyone's seen it, right?), the premise: "A strange sort of Nothing is destroying everything" in Fantasia. I just watched it w my 9yo cousins and had to List it.
- •"Fantasia is disappearing because people have begun to forget their hopes and dreams. So The Nothing grows stronger."😭🙏✨✨✨
- •"Because people who have no hopes are easy to control, and whoever has the control has the power."💯💯💯💯💯
- •"You must go alone. You must leave all your weapons behind. It will be very difficult."Aka, life.
- •"Confronted with their true selves, most men run away screaming."Word.
- •"Everyone knew that whoever let the sadness overtake him would sink into the swamps."Through the Desert of Shattered Hopes and the deadly Swamps of Sadness. 😭😭😭
- •"The sphinxes' eyes stay closed until someone who doesn't know his own worth passes by."And if you don't know your own worth, guess what? YOU DIE. ⚡️⚡️⚡️
- •"The more wishes you make the more magnificent Fantasia will become.""How many wishes do I get?" "AS MANY AS YOU WANT."
- •Everyone close your eyes and make a wish or hope or dreamand let's make Fantasia magnificent again.