MEDICINES I TOOK THIS WEEK FOR MY STRANGE BRONCHIAL AILMENT, IN ORDER OF EFFICACY
I grew up with the modern day equivalent of a witch for a mother, so numbers 10-2 are how I was taught to heal. Number 1 really threw a wrench in the program.
- •10. MULTIVITAMINSI dunno, they're in my fridge. Mainlined, bc maybe if I take enough it'll *almost* be like I got a vitamin shot?
- •9. ASTAXANTHINGood for inflammation, so...? Also in my fridge, adjacent to multivitamins.
- •8. ECHINACEA, GOLDENSEAL, ASTRAGALUS, OSHA, LICORICE, LEMON BALM, ISATIS, ANGUSTIFOLIA, HYPERICUM, LOBELIA, ETC.IMMUNITYYYYYYY
- •7. ZINCShortens the average duration of a cold!
- •6. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR & CHLOROPHYLLIt's so green it's black. And purifying. Of what, exactly, we shall not specify.
- •5. LYPOSPHERIC VITAMIN CWHO THE EFF KNOWS BUT IT'S EXPENSIVE AND INDECIPHERABLE SO IT MUST WORK.
- •4. ELDERBERRY IMMUNITY CUP (with apple cider vinegar and cayenne)I sincerely love this. Like, would drink it every day if it didn't cost $4/ounce.
- •3. GINGER, OREGANO OIL & CAYENNE SHOTBurns so good.
- •2. REISHI, GARLIC & OREGANO OIL SHOTCompletely abominable so it must be AMAZING.
- •1. MEATBALLS & SOFT SERVE FROM JON & VINNY'SMY CONGESTION IS GONE WITHIN 3 HOURS OF CONSUMPTION!!! Says the former vegetarian who doesn't allow herself to eat dairy or sugar while sick. 👻