MY MOVIE THEATER SNACK BAR ORDER
I'll get in line while you pee.
- •Popcorn (plus peanut butter M&Ms and stevia root beer I smuggled in, bc fountain root beer ugh and no movie theaters sell the best candy on the face of the earth—pls educate me if I'm wrong!).
- •Movies are the only place I eat an entire bag of peanut M&Ms or Reese's Pieces like it's totally normal behavior for a grown man.Suggested by @bobbyhundreds
- •A soft pretzel and the largest diet coke in the land please. What, they don't have a soft pretzel? Uuuughhh, um some kind of gummy candy? Wanna share? You pick.Suggested by @sally
- •Hi can I get a medium popcorn with extra butter, like could you put in a little popcorn and then add butter and then add another layer of popcorn and just keep going til it's full, please? And a small root beer. Oh, wait you have booze? Then a cider, please.Suggested by @lgw
- •A water, and a backpack full of hidden candy that I bought at Walgreens on my way to the theater.Suggested by @sky
- •I usually go with my boys and strategically sit in between to have sips of blue raspberry Icee and a handful of kettle corn from one and then Reese's pieces and SourPatch kids from the other 🐷 And I'll have my red wine too!Suggested by @T
- •Popcorn and sour cherry ball things (smuggled when necessary).Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Oh, I'm good, I have pizza in my purseSuggested by @mollyyeh