RULES OF POSSESSION, ACCORDING TO TODDLERS
Author unknown, slightly edited by me, an adult human who can relate.
- 1.If I like it, it's mine.
- 2.If it's in my hand, it's mine.
- 3.If I can take it from you, it's mine.
- 4.If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
- 5.If it's mine, it must NEVER ever appear to be yours in any way.
- 6.If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
- 7.If I saw it first, it's mine.
- 8.If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
- 9.If it's broken, it's yours.