SIMPLE + WEIRD + FAST + HEALTHY DINNERS I LOVE
This is what/how I eat when I'm tired. Praise be. Nb: These are mostly vegan and all vegetarian, though I'm not either of those.
- •THE BBB: Black Bean BowlBlack beans with spinach/kale/chard cooked in + Greek yogurt + avocado + hot sauce.
- •THE GAFB: Green AF BowlHot brown rice + chopped spinach/kale/chard + any other raw veg of choice (carrots, cukes, etc.) olive or coconut oil + braggs or soy sauce + hemp seeds + tahini + avocado + spirulina (blue green algae) + nutritional yeast (nooch) + kraut or fermented veggies. Like you had a seizure and miraculously shook all the healthy thangs from your fridge. Green af.
- •THE VBS: Veggie Burger SaladToasted veggie burger + greens + feta/goat cheese + avocado + kraut + cucumber.
- •THE TGB: Tofu Green BowlSauté tofu in olive oil + braggs/soy sauce + crushed garlic + nooch, eat with grain of choice (adore millet with tofu, if you want to switch it up from rice and quinoa monotony) topped with braggs, nooch, and spirulina.
- •THE PAS: Popcorn & SmoothiePop popcorn on the stove and top with olive oil, braggs, nooch. Make a superfood porn smoothie (http://www.kaleandcaramel.com/superfoodpornsmoothie): frozen banana + water + hemp + nuts + spirulina + cinnamon + cacao + ice + stevia).
- •THE PAT: Pasta & TofuSauté tofu in olive oil + braggs/soy sauce + crushed garlic + nooch. Eat with fusilli or capellini or pasta of choice, topped with more olive oil, braggs, and nooch. Healthiness on this one is questionable, but it tastes so freaking good.
- •THE IDGAF: Peanut Butter Toast & GreensNo, not together. Saute massive amount of greens with desired seasoning. Eat a piece of toast w peanut butter. Strangely satisfying.