TACO MADNESS: WHAT DO YOU PUT IN? ➕
Flour or corn, veggie or meat, traditional Mexican or bougie hipster variant, tacos will always have a place in my heart. What do you put in yours?
- •Fish!Rock cod, ahi, mahi, Baja style, cilantro lime marinated, grilled, seared, what else?
- •Black beans and goat cheese!But really, black, pinto, refried, whole—I like beans and cheese any way you've got 'em.
- •Black sesame tofu and sriracha sour cream!Asian taco night is one of my faves! There's a recipe coming to the blog soon, but I'm hella into these ume and sesame quick pickled cucumbers and carrots that go on top. What would you put in your Asian tacos?
- •Veggies?I'm weirdly picky when it comes to putting veggies in tacos. I don't like most grilled veggies (no zucchini, pls!), and am super anti-bell peppers. What veggies do you like in tacos, and how?
- •All the meats?I'm a new carnivore, so you tell me.
- •GuacamoleI know it's a condiment but I add it to my tacos like its the main reason I'm eating it.Suggested by @eatthelove
- •CILANTROI know, it's controversial!!!! Does it taste like soap, or does it invoke mint-like herbal umami like no other? I can't get me enough of dis.Suggested by @dave
- •Pickled onions and jalapeñosSuggested by @donnytsang
- •@gabimoskowitz cauliflower tortillas because I am a lowcarb girl and they are divine!Suggested by @ouizoid