THE 12 STEPS AS THEY APPLY TO YOUR BOOBS
Though they developed gradually, it cannot be overlooked that my boobs are now a prominent part of my person. I decided to put some of my boob feelings into a well-worn template.
- 1.Admit that you cannot control your boobs.
- 2.Recognize a higher power that can help your boobs (the greater boob?).
- 3.Decide you will turn your life over to the care of those who understand how to correctly handle boobs.
- 4.Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of your boobs with the help of an experienced boob owner.
- 5.Admit the many wrongs your boobs have perpetrated, and share this with your boobs and another boob-possessing human.
- 6.Admit your readiness to have the greater boob remove the wrongs of your lesser boobs.
- 7.Humbly request that the shortcomings of your boobs be removed.
- 8.Make a list of the people your boobs have harmed (include yourself).
- 9.Make amends for past boob errors: This may include wearing poorly fitting sports bras and stunning yet tissue devastating lingerie.
- 10.Continue to take personal inventory of your boobs. When they are in the wrong, right it.
- 11.Through reflection, meditation, and prayer, improve your conscious relationship to your boobs. This may involve monthly self-examinations, self-massage, and wearing supportive yet ugly bras and lingerie.
- 12.Through your own boob awakening, you may now go forth and help others who also suffer from boobs.