THINGS I EAT NO MATTER HOW SUSPECT THEIR ORIGIN +
I shop exclusively at farmers markets, co-ops, Whole Paychecks...and 7-Elevens. These are the ride-or-die food items I occasionally treat myself to even though they're clearly full of GMOs, Red #1, and untold other suspect ingredients.
- •Peanut Butter M&MsThe best candy ever invented in the kingdom of man. They're actually a bit rare, as things go in the M&M flavor constellation—you've got to know where to look in order to find them. Pro-tip: Do like @kirasolveig and mix them with hot popcorn = bliss. BUT NOT PEANUT M&Ms PEOPLE SERIOUSLY DO NOT MESS.
- •Cheez-ItsThe best cracker ever invented, despite the fact that we'll never know the actual cheese content. Heaven with a cold stevia root beer. DON'T LAUGH AT ME. Pro-tip: Go next level and froast your Cheez-Its like @jansonebwoodlee = chill 'em in the fridge before eating.
- •Have'a Corn ChipsDef made from some GMO biznass. Totes not organic. But, like, they have tamari and lime juice on them!! And they are made with "*JOY LOVE LIGHT*"!
- •FritosSuggested by @RebeccaWalker
- •Baked CheetosNot only are they a completely unnatural color, they are also full of untold insanity in their attempt to be a "healthy" option. Whatever, they're fantastic. Pro-tip: combine with diet dr pepper for salty/sweet superhuman amounts of chemicals.Suggested by @sally
- •McDonald's French fries.Corporate potatoes of unknown origin, fried in vats of probably lethal oil, dangerously close to suspicious cow & chicken products (we've all seen the documentaries), handled with plastic and stuffed in mass produced paper bags whose discarded future selves are killing our planet. Consume with fountain Coke because at this point, what does it matter?Suggested by @brookielyons