THINGS MEN SAY ON TINDER THAT MAKE ME WONDER ABOUT FEMINISM 📂
(Is Draft Week over? I want it to keep going! This has been sitting for months; publishing now without even reading.) These are all [sic], that goes without saying.
- •"I'm not an ATM."
- •"Our relationship should be like Nintendo 64 classic, fun to spend hours with, and every issue we have easily fixed by blowing on it then shoving it back in."
- •"We will have two boys. They will be named Chancellor and Colonel. We will call them Chance and Col (pronounced call). You can name the girls. Just kidding. We won't have girls. And by girls I mean children. And if you think I'm breaking grammar rules by starting a sentence with a coordinating conjunction you are wrong. Look that shit up, yo."I AM NOT KIDDING.
- •"If we match, I get to see your butt. That's the rule."This was on two separate accounts. Huh?
- •"I'm a stickler for etiquette and a chivalrous hopeless romantic."
- •"If we go on a date & you don't look like your photos.. You're going to buy me drinks until you do."
- •"Oh, and sorry, I'm only 5'8"."
- •"I'm 6'4 so you can wear your highest heels and not worry about feeling tall."
- •"Sarcastic. Douche. Probably won't message you first."What does he think this is, some kind of casting call???
- •"I'm not looking to settle down in the next 5 years, just FYI."
- •"Be interesting, I m not looking to get u in my van as soon as we talk!"
- •"Don't worry. Be happy."
- •"No fake boobs."
- •"Tired of women admiring me for my mind and profession, instead of appreciating me for my body (lol)!"