7 Movies that made me fall asleep
Some were in theaters others on blu-ray
- •The Usual SuspectI think I dosed off during a long, boring conversation at a police station?
- •Pulp FictionSaw until the guy talked about a watch he hid in his ass. Then slept through the rest.
- •The Lord of the Rings - FellowshipThough I've since watched it many many times and have grown to love it, I did fall asleep in the theater the first time i saw it. Right around the council in Rivendell. "One does not simply walk into Mordor..." *yaaawn*
- •The InsiderTo this day I've only ever watched the first 10 minutes. I don't know why it has that effect on me. On the plus side I save a fortune on sleeping pills.
- •AvatarNot the one with the airbender but the one with the blue aliens. I sort of dosed off in the middle of it. Then a giant tree was knocked over and the rest was a bit confusing.
- •The Matrix 2I brushed in and out. I really couldn't tell whether this movie is brilliant or just shit. Something about a guy with keys and magic doors. And then the credits began.
- •Out of Africa"I had a faaarm in..." Zzzz...! "You have syphilis", "But how?" Zzzz...! "Robert Redford is dead" Zzzz...! End credits.