My top 10 favourite shows right now + favourite character from the shows and a quote :-)
As with all my ratings it may be different if you ask me in a month. But Battlestar Galactica will always be the same.
- •10 - Modern FamilyPhil Dunphy: "It's not a big deal, Claire, I just train tigers for a living"
- •9 - Star Trek; The Next GenerationData: "I would gladly risk feeling bad at times, if it also meant that I could taste my dessert."
- •8 - SeinfeldGeorge Costanza: "If I owned a company, my employees would love me. They’d have huge pictures of me up the walls and in their home, like Lenin."
- •7 - 3rd Rock from the SunDick Solomon: "This planet has crossed the line. Assemble the giant robot!"
- •6 - FuturamaJohn Zoidberg: "My name isn't Slick. It's Zoidberg. John F@!*$ Zoidberg!!"
- •5 - American DadSteve Smith: "Anyway, I'm going to go hit the sack. Then I'll probably go to bed."
- •4 - 30 RockTracy Jordan: "I really don't watch tv... I'm more of a masturbator."
- •3 - ArcherSterling Archer: "I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck, but I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The … tactleneck."
- •2 - Rick & MortyRick: "What about the reality where Hitler cured cancer, Morty? The answer is: Don't think about it."
- •1 - Battlestar GalacticaGaius Baltar: "Unfortunately, the Gods cannot be blamed for not coming to you aid. It's not because they weren't listening. It's because they don't exist. The Gods we've been praying to for thousands of years do not exist. They can't help you, because they are not real. We have been pandering to our own ignorance for far too long."