Reasons Why I Should Not Be Allowed to Talk to People
- •I once told a guy who rejected me "you're a very beautiful man made creation"Whatever the hell that means
- •I don't understand the concept of sadnessI once asked my friend at her grandmother's funeral why she was sad.
- •When there's an awkward silence i make fish facesLike this one
- •I don't understand the concept of limitsI once asked one of my professors if he ever did drugs
- •I ask questions that no one but me cares aboutLike "if you were an animal, what would your shoe size be?" I promise it says a lot about people
- •As soon as I know enough about people I lose interestAnd friends. I lose friends.