1 Year In The US - All My Mini-Achievements
It's the little things that make the biggest difference...
- •Got to the point where I can order my morning coffee without saying anything other than "hi, thanks!" (Manners are important)Here's to being a regular.
- •Got to an 80% success rate of people understanding what I'm saying when I ask for "water"Nope, didn't just say "bora bora"
- •Made it to Gold status on American Airlines. No more zone 3 boarding for me!Still pleb status on everything else. Le sigh.
- •Started to understand NFL... Lolz not really.Did win the office fantasy football comp though!
- •Haven't been hit by a car after looking the wrong way when crossing the road.It's left, right, left. Left, right, left.