Things I Learned When @chelseygoodan Came To Visit
(In no particular order)
- •Our view really is that good.I always knew this, but I needed my friend to confirm this.
- •People who bring their teenagers to see phallic museum exhibits have issues that go way deeper than anything I can fathom.
- •Don't try to make your friends' kids interesting.Maybe they are, maybe they aren't, but talking about their recent successes in reading comprehension is quite possibly the most uninteresting dinner conversation known to man.
- •Asian women rage better.I really can think of no higher compliment and if this is stereotyping than so be it.
- •We haven't used any paper towels in maybe a year...?I think this was because we forgot to restock and neither one of us wanted to get more, so we just rolled with it and now we call it a lifestyle choice.
- •Is this the American Girl of 2016?What is this teaching us about history? #bringbackFelicity2016
- •New York is constantly fooling tourists into making themselves feel cool and edgy when really it's making them into bigger capitalists and generally exposes how little we care for others.
- •Anyone can be a barista.
- •Natalie Portman took this whole ballet thing WAY too seriously. The black swan is just the white swan + sass and confidence.
- •We run the dishwasher once a day.I'm told that's excessive.
- •Remember when we got wasted on the roof of the Met? We were SO reckless in our youth.
- •We shower every morning and sometimes again in the evenings after work and before we go out.Again, I'm told that's excessive. New York is humid though and I'm hoping our lack of paper towels and lack of meat in our diet makes up for the water usage...
- •If I can't see the rainbow, what does that say about me as a gay man?
- •It's easy to misuse the term "blue collar".