Albums that changed my life
- •Miseducation of Lauryn HillBlack girl with guitar who just says what she wants and doesn't necessarily have the best voice so spoke to a little 7th grade girl's soul
- •The Best of SadeAll the feels in the most classy way. Discovered this at like 10 and never let go.
- •On and On - Jack JohnsonChill vibes without the weed
- •Look to You - Hillsong UnitedFirst Christian/worship album I ever listened to that I didn't think was corny. It's corny but I heard God
- •Your Love Never Fails - Jesus CultureCool Jesus music that made me feel close to God
- •Spice - Spice GirlsGirl power! Nuff said
- •Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon OSTYo-yo Ma and sick timpani drums!