Things I'm Going to Do After PA School
If you know anyone in Physician Assistant school, you probably haven't seen them for the past few years. Here's my plan for reincorporating back into the "regular" world after I graduate.
- •Get my dream jobTrauma? Emergency med? Surgery? Pediatrics?
- •Adopt a puppy and train it
- •Read books for pleasureSteinbeck is calling
- •Meal prep every week
- •TravelDo sub-lists exist? Insert here.
- •Wean off of my mood medicinePA school has challenged my brain in different ways than I expected.
- •Stop missing out on weddings, reunions, etc.