The ways in which I've dealt with my Insomnia. Here are some tips if you have it too.
Ever since I was a kid I've had insomnia. I can't really articulate why, but every time I try to sleep, my mind is a buzz. I'm jealous of ppl, like my roomie b/c she gets a good 8-12 hours, np. My phone doesn't help. Here's a list of things I do to try and help my insomnia. Remember stay off your phone!
- •Take melatoninIt makes your body feel heavy though and only works if your mind is calm.
- •AtivanThis is the heavy stuff and sometimes my mom gives it to me if my insomnia is really bad. You just take half of it and let it melt under your 👅.
- •ZopicloneThis is a heavier narcotic than Ativan and Melatonin combined, but don't take it too late or the next day, you'll be feeling it, aka you'll be a zombie.
- •Trying to picture how I'll feel the next morning when I'm waking up.The truth is, if you stay up all night, you betray your body. The next day your head hurts, you're sick to your stomach and you can't function properly. Sometimes I try to picture how I'll physically feel in the morning, but then it makes me more anxious that it's 4 am and I'm still up, so nvm, don't do that!
- •Sleep well melatonin gummiesThese are a game changer. You can only eat 2 max. They're like real gummies, except they make you sleepy.