8 THINGS I'M MISSING AT THE LARCHMONT FARMERS MARKET THIS MORNING
larchmont is the hip, affluent los angeles answer to pleasantville.
- •a luxury suvthat is also an electric vehicle. it reverses global warming as we drive it -- taking it out to the palm springs house every weekend is the least we can do. but we're always back in time to make it to the larchmont farmers market.
- •chic reusable bagsroom for all my organic, free-range, grass-fed, hormone-free, fair-trade goodies. like this pink himilayan garlic salt and these french baguettes i keep buying because i love bread and have the metabolism of a 9-year-old boy.
- •a rugged yet sensitive husbandwho holds half the bags and one of our impossibly cute kids probably named juniper. a taller mark ruffalo with better teeth -- he's funny and smart, can pull off those birkenstocks but can't keep his hands off me.
- •drop-crotch parachute pantsthat cost more than the average dinner for a family of four. the notoriously unflattering style somehow makes me look thin enough for the friend i bump into over organic peach samples to remark, "i can't believe you've had two kids!"
- •two kids!juniper and her long-haired brother milo, who you might recognize from the crewcuts ads that are paying their private school tuition. they're probably munching on some raw broccoli -- my babies love their veggies!
- •eight bouquets of fresh flowersbecause each bathroom in our house in the hills needs at least two.
- •vegan leather sling for my yoga matbecause i always make time for my practice between cooking a high protein breakfast for junie and milo and having sexy sex with hotter-mark-ruffs.
- •a floppy straw hatthat keeps the sun off my genetically blessed botox-free skin. i'm always telling people the secret to my runway-glow is sex, water and gratitude. wait, forget the farmers market bounty, we should pick up cafe gratitude for dinner! namaste.