EVERY TIME HELENA EATS ON ORPHAN BLACK
helena is a hilarious, child-like sociopath. she's also really, really hungry.
- •season 1, episode 3helena is chased down by sarah and art after killing katja, but she still finds time for a snack.
- •season 1, episode 4helena sneaks into the police station looking for intel on beth's desk, but what she finds is a muffin.
- •season 1, episode 7helena has lunch with sarah at a diner. helena: "this is a nice restaurant isn't it?" sarah: "yeah, five stars."
- •season 1, episode 9tomas locks helena in a cage. even in these dire conditions helena finds something to eat: a ketchup packet.
- •season 2, episode 5art presses helena for info on the proletheans. helena: "i want to tell you something." art (desperate): "yeah?" helena (pointing to a box of donuts): "these i like."
- •season 2, episode 6helena eats a can of beans while on a stakeout with sarah: "you've got to eat."
- •season 2, episode 6helena sneaks into a bar for an assortment of drinks, pork rinds and a drunken make-out with jesse towing.
- •season 2, episode 9back in the care of the proletheans, helena tries to get gracie to eat: "you are sad to be pregnant? might as well eat. you will be be fat soon anyway."
- •season 3, episode 2imprisoned by dr. coady and the caster boys, helena puts her hunger to use and gnaws a chicken bone into a key in an attempted escape.
- •season 3, episode 7when sarah and helena escape the caster compound, they wander tired and hungry through the mexican desert. helena resorts to eating her scorpion spirit animal pupok.
- •season 3, episode 7mrs. s arrives in mexico to find helena, furious at s for selling her out. helena: "first i eat, then we fight."
- •season 3, episode 10they couldn't end the season without giving helena one last meal to chomp through as her seestras toast alison's win for school board trustee.