TEN CLUES YOU'RE ON A DATE WITH A GYPSY
the more pc title: ten clues you're on a date with a free-spirited bohemian wanderer.
- •he's wearing more jewelry than you.
- •while counting his rings, you discover he's also wearing more nail polish than you.
- •he refers to the "two of cups" as if everyone is familiar with the tarot deck.that card represents the power created when two come together (often romantic/sexual).
- •all the tattoos on the right side of his body represent the feminine and all the tattoos on the left side of his body represent the masculine.he's a self-professed "pusher of women's rights." which explains the profile pic(s) of him wearing a dress(s).
- •he convinces you to slow dance to distant music on a busy street corner.and somehow manages to pull this move off as earnest. or as an earnest excuse to smush your bodies together.
- •he refers to himself as a young mage.māj/ noun: a magician or learned person.
- •at the end of the date you walk him to his bike.also he doesn't have a car.
- •you leave the date unsure if he even knows what you do for a living.since you spent more time talking about acro-yoga and sunrise hikes than work.
- •when he gets home he texts you a simple: "such a babe"to which you respond: "i know you are, but what am i"
- •he asks you out again.for noodles in thai town or rock climbing in joshua tree. and even tho he's an aimless bartender who met his last girlfriend in a threesome, you say yes. obviously he cast a love spell on you.