Top 10 Favorite Movies
In no particular order.
- •Little Miss SunshineIt's like the Grapes of Wrath but way, way cooler and with a less depressing ending. If I had to pick one favorite movie, it would probably be this.
- •The Sound of MusicJulie Andrews is the queen of everything and this movie makes me want to move to Austria ASAP.
- •The Princess BrideIt's the best romantic fantasy adventure comedy ever made. Westley and Buttercup forever. Also, I want someone to do the "mawwiage" speech at my wedding.
- •Star WarsAll three movies in the original trilogy are great, but my favorite is definitely A New Hope. It's so classic and fun and it's where it all begins.
- •Office SpaceThis movie is hilarious and clever and has Jennifer Aniston. That's all there is to say.
- •The Lion KingThis definitely wins the award for my most watched movie - when I was about 5-7 years old, I watched this at least once or twice a week.
- •Beauty and the BeastI always really identified with Belle because she was a brunette who was super into books. Also, my dream since I was seven has been to own a library like the Beast's.
- •Ferris Bueller's Day Off"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
- •CluelessBest teen comedy ever made. And it's based off a Jane Austen novel, which makes it even better.
- •Fight ClubThis movie is so cool and the plot twist might be the best of all time.