MOVIES I LOVED IN 2015
- •Avengers: Age of UltronFans were mixed on whether they dug this movie. I loved everything about it from the increased action, more scenes of them "just hanging out", the Hawkeye storyline, and James Spader as Ultron.
- •Magic Mike XXLYep, I'm going there. I'm a straight woman and enjoy extremely attractive guys acting like strippers. Should surprise no one. The movie is also funny and the plot is kinda cute.
- •Straight Outta ComptonProbably the best movie I saw all year. If it doesn't move you, make you angry, and want to change society, you're doing life wrong.
- •Jurassic WorldAgain the reviews on this one were mixed. But I'm a major dinosaur nerd and love Chris Pratt, so i thoroughly enjoyed it. As always, the way they utilized the raptors was the best part for me.
- •Bridge of SpiesLove Tom Hanks. Love historical thrillers. Such a fascinating story.
- •Mission Impossible: Rogue NationAs much as I can't stand Tom Cruise, the fact that I have this on this list shows how good of an action movie this is.
- •American SniperI could go on and on about how amazing this movie is; how amazing Bradley did as Chris Kyle in particular. But I won't. This movie blows me away though.
- •Big Hero 6Last but not least, this movie was so ridiculously cute. Best animated movie I've seen in a long time. Love the message.