WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •ArtistSpecifically, a painter. I really liked Vincent Van Gogh as a kid. Fun fact: I'm terrible at painting.
- •Pyro technicianI don't know, man. This lasted for a while. This was around grade 8/9. Then I realized I needed science to do this.
- •Graphic DesignerThis was what I wanted to be for most of high school. Not totally sure what happened to this thought.
- •CuratorEarly university undergrad me wanted to do this.
- •????Me, presently. I don't know anymore! I'm graduating from undergrad in a few months, I'm so prepared!! (aaah!!)