THINGS THAT MAKE ME DIFFERENT
- •I hate all music from this generation. 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s is amazing, especially Elvis Presley, Queen, The Zombies, The Beatles and The Eagles. Everyone makes fun of me because I never know any songs that come on the radio, but I am content with my oldies playlists.
- •I believe that Michael Jackson faked his death and is hiding somewhere in this world currently.
- •I put mustard on my Mac & Cheese.
- •I dress like an old lady because I truly feel like I should've lived through the fifties.
- •My dad is a professional wrestler.
- •I am a musical theatre kid and am always doing shows.
- •I have more priorities than the usual teenager because I have to constantly worry about my declining health. Living with an auto-immune disease is not fun.
- •I have a large birthmark on my left thigh that I've been self conscious about ever since I was a little girl. I have gotten one surgery to get it removed, and need one more to completely remove it.
- •All the males in my family are 1,000 point scorers but I do not play any sports.