WHY I WILL MISS CINDERELLA
- •New friendsI've made so many new friends during this journey and it will be so weird not seeing their beautiful faces each day.
- •I will have no lifeDrama club has literally taken up all my time since I auditioned and it has been the one thing I've focused on the most. Without it, I have nothing to do with my life.
- •Last show with KenIt sucks that Kennedy is a senior and this is probably the last show I will get to do with her. I love my best friend.
- •Being appreciatedGetting cast as Cinderella caused everyone to recognize and appreciate my talent. People in drama club actually look at me like I'm special and I will miss that.
- •EscapeMy life sucks at times, but none of my problems were ever taken into rehearsals with me. They were a great way to escape any pain and just enjoy what I love doing.
- •Great ShowThe show itself is so fun and spreads a great message. The show has amazing songs and emotional scenes. I will miss portraying Ella in this wonderfully written musical every day.