OHIO=MY FAVORITE TIME MANAGEMENT STRATEGY 📁🌷
- •O.H.I.O.= Only Handle It Once
- •Times when this applies:
- •Doing dishes.Don't just put a dish in the sink to be dealt with later. Rinse it and stick it in the dishwasher in one fell swoop.
- •Email.Don't open and read an email if I can't deal with it right then. Open it, read it, archive/reply in one sitting. (This saved my sanity when I was working full-time.)
- •Laundry.Don't take the clothes out of the dryer if I'm not also ready to put them away. (I almost never follow through with this one.)
- •Tidying.Why pick something up and move it if I'm not going to put it away where it actually belongs?