THE MOST USEFUL/WONDERFUL/LIFE-CHANGING THINGS I'VE BOUGHT FOR MYSELF IN THE PAST FEW YEARS
I am finally pulling this one out of my drafts folder! Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •A MacBook Pro.Seriously. There is no other way. I have slowly converted my entire family and there is no going back.
- •A good pair of jeans.Most of the time, Old Navy jeans are what's in my budget. But then I put on a pair of good jeans and suddenly realize, "So this is how jeans are supposed to feel." (Lucky Brand are my personal favorite.)
- •A scented candle from ReWined (Charleston, SC but picked mine up from my local West Elm).I can't handle super strong candle scents, but I LOVE a subtle (and authentic!) one. These fit the bill perfectly. Rosè is my favorite.
- •Amazon Prime.We've had this for several years now, but for real. This is even more of a game changer as a parent.
- •Toddy Iced Coffee MakerCold brew is the best and only way to make iced coffee. This is where my addiction began.
- •Bose noise cancelling headphonesMy husband actually bought these, but he loves me so I have to share. Seriously, I am on a plane as I type this and getting rid of the plane noise is so wonderful.
- •BOOKS.Duh. The best ones are life-changing and perspective-altering. The mediocre ones are still a better use of my time than Facebook.
- •A journaling BibleI learn and process by writing, so I'm only sad that I didn't buy a journaling Bible sooner. This has changed the way I read the Bible. The whole process is more enjoyable, more focused, and less guilt-inducing.
- •A black lined MoleskineMy high school boyfriend bought me my first one of these, and they are the only way. Lately I have 2 going at one time: one as a bullet journal and one as a regular journal. Now even my toddler recognizes these as "Mama books" and says, "I write with you, Mama?" 💜💜