FRIENDS! I WENT TO SEATTLE!
I need a week there next time. Too. Damn. Short.
- •Thanks for all of the suggestions! The friends I visited/stayed with were getting married, so I had less free time than I thought I would have. BUT that's ok! It was marvelous!!! Apologies for crappy pictures, y'all. I was so busy having fun 😫❤️🌈
- •We went to Pike's Market (twice) and indulged in the smells, the people watching, and the flowers ☺️
- •Made a quick shopping trip to Uncle Ike's 🤔🍃💚
- •Hit up Borracchini's for cakes for each bride...
- •Plus cake toppers!!!
- •My best friends got married! And look at that view!
- •Signing their marriage certificate. Witnesses forevah.
- •The reception included Lindsey playing DJ and performing a "best man speech" a la Steve Buscemi in "the Wedding Singer."
- •Breakfast at this kitschy diner downtown! We all inhaled coffee and pancakes and it was beautiful.
- •Dragonfish Cafe— so so good. We went during happy hour, so there were drinks on drinks on sushi. Pictured: one round of about 4. We don't play when it comes to sushi.
- •Capitol Hill was fabulous! We basically did a pub crawl, including Wild Rose (thanks to my queer girls), and Pony (thanks to my queer boys)😘 Also included a veggie Seattle dog(?): a hot dog with cream cheese and onions.
- •Also we went to Linda's Tavern- one of Kurt Cobain's favorite bars.
- •I'm so so sad it was such a quick trip and it flew by! Luckily at the wedding reception (not pictured) there was a professional photographer, so I SHOULD see some good group shots 📸