MY FAVORITE SUPPORTING COMEDIC CHARACTERS
- •Rickety Cricket, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." The Gang basically ruined this guy's life and he's still coming around."I mean, does my scar look like a dog's vagina? I dunno, maybe. I'm not going to sit here and try to get inside the mind of a dog. I mean, that's God's work."
- •Artemis, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." A great ball of vitality, sexual energy and raw artistic talent."Is there nudity?" "No." "Can there be?"
- •Jennifer Barkley, "Parks and Recreation." She was Bobby Newport's campaign manager who was *SO* above Pawnee. Kathryn Hahn can do no wrong.
- •Gary Walsh, "Veep." Watching the ep "Crate" from S3 makes me laugh so hard I cry.
- •Elijah, "Girls." Maybe he's my favorite over all the girls, maybe he's not. But maybe he is. Favorite time EVER in the scene when he comes out to Hannah in "All Adventurous Women Do."(To Marnie) "You look like a slutty Von Trapp child."
- •Lucille II, "Arrested Development." Lucille's nemesis and Buster's girlfriend. Literal perfection thanks to Liza Minelli.
- •Bill Haverchuck, "Freaks and Geeks." Who I consider to be the heart of the show, the naive and non-apologetic Bill brings a sense of innocence and camp to the cast. I have a brooch with his face on it.Neal: "'Dallas' sucks." Bill: "YOU suck! 'Dallas' rules!"