I visited Seattle in May to witness my best friends get married. I'm a sucker for friendship and good weather so I went back less than 4 months later to see them again. Whoops. These are some highlights:
- •Best seafood brunch in all the land. I was the weirdo who took a picture of the restaurant sign so I could remember it.Don't judge me.
- •Seattle Art Museum. I die.
- •Went to Golden Gardens beach. Sat on some driftwood, listened to Frank Ocean, and zoned out while looking at the mountains in the distance. Pure bliss.
- •Seattle Chinatown for people watching, tea, and good pictures. 😊
- •Nacho Borracho has the hella cutest decor and the hella best Ginger-Guava margaritas.
- •Went to Neumos in Capitol Hill to see one of my favorite bands: Eisley. Taylor (bff, on the left) introduced me to them 10 YEARS AGO and we finally got to see them together. 🤘🏼😭
- •I was hella hungover but Biscuit Bitch was worth the time waiting in line. Promise.