JOSHUA TREE: THINGS TO DO NEXT MONTH WHEN I LIVE THERE
Rented a lil place for May. It's going to be hot but that's alright.
- •Go to the Noah Purifoy sculpture parkI hear it is awesome
- •See a desert tortoise 🐢 (in the wild)Lifelong goal
- •See some music at Pappy and Harriet'sAlways
- •YogaThere is a super cute place right in the village, classes are like $10!!
- •Do all the hikes in my guidebookMornings to beat the heat, set my alarm earlyyyyy no snoooze
- •Eat at Sisters cafeWarm rice wrap forever
- •Eat at crossroadsYummmmmm
- •Eat at pie for the peopleDouble yummmm
- •Drink some drinks at JT saloonOf course, refreshing beverages
- •Visit all the fun galleriesMeet some people
- •Paint my heart outThe desert makes my heart sing
- •Buy a cool vintage thing at The End in yucca valleyPlace is 🙌
- •Goto the cactus mart!!! 🌵
- •Buy a houseI been lookin for my perfect desert oasis spot