THINGS YOU'RE NOT *SUPPOSED* TO DO BUT ARE SO SATISFYING
This is my friend's list, I never do ANY of this
- •Cut your own bangsStylists tell you not to but always feel like a champ afterwards
- •Pop a zitMothers everywhere are saying "don't pick your face" so why do we feel compulsed to do it??
- •Go back to bedIf I am feeling shitty I'm supposed to go for a walk or exercise or make art but it feels so good to just lay down
- •Enjoy being aloneSometimes I love it so much and wonder why and will I regret it later
- •Get drunk, dance and eat McDonaldsGoddamn. Technically dancing is fully acceptable but sandwiched between these two makes it questionable
- •Peel or pickScabs, hangnails, sunburns. Bodies are so weird and gross and why why why
- •Flip a bird in trafficI know road rage and my mom would freak, but sometimes esp in LA you really need to let your feelings be known to that PERSON who just did a STUPID thing and it feels GREAT
- •Like American cheese foodNot bespoke or artisanal and somewhere a hipster just lost his wings. I'm lactose intolerant but turns out almost no real food in these slices! I feel high on life after unwrapping that Kraft Single (reserved for special occasions only) or dip a chip into some velveeta queso.
- •There are so many more I can't think of them now because I'm thinking about Kraft singles, you know you love it
- •crack knuckles
- •sleep after a big meal