WHAT I LEARNED FROM MY FIRST TIME PLAYING DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS
For the Alliance! ...oh, wait
- •@junerain knows my character better than I know my character
- •I am (and always will be) bad at basic mental addition
- •Being a DM is super involved and AWESOME
- •I want to smash things with my fists!
- •I have no idea what's going on re: battle mechanics
- •Never underestimate the janitor carrying rocks
- •Vampires don't like rocks
- •I have no idea what's going on re: most of the game
- •Get outta here, d12!
- •Why haven't I smashed things with my fists yet?
- •Can we play again soon? I really want to smash things. With my fists. Guys?