The year wasn't all downs
- •Working with a bunch of creative, inspiring, passionate ladies
- •Seeing a Gulls game
- •Overcoming my fear of "acting"If you call running down a hall while screaming acting
- •Dancing my butt off in a warehouse
- •Making artAnd having it in a few galleries was pretty neat too
- •Playing hookie, and riding the coaster at the pier
- •Learning to ride a bike
- •Getting a play into a festivalEven if they did spell my name incorrectly...
- •Putting my production muscles to use on something fun for myselfFuck working for the man. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyYqCU9kdIser2nAf6yQ7Ew
- •Vacationing with my sister(And not killing her)
- •Fostering good friendshipsAnd being okay with ending toxic ones
- •Meeting this dude
- •First kissesWas he wearing that? Yes, yes he was, and it could not have been more perfect.
- •Road trips
- •Being okay with being vulnerableEmotionally, and my fucking god, do you see I'm in a photo with Santa
- •I can't wait for 2017Because besides these ups, 2016 did have way too many downs.