A TALE OF TWO SISTERS
There's a six year age difference between me and my sister. The only way we could be less alike is if she were tall, and blond. Love her, hate her, in it for life.
- •I'm the oldest, she's the youngest
- •I live on the West Coast, she lives on the East Coast
- •I live alone, she lives at home
- •I work in the TV industry, she works in health insurance.
- •I'd love to have a job that not only allows for travel, but causes me to travel (here's looking at you Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives 😉), she turned down a promotion that would cause her to travel because she hates traveling.
- •I like beer, she likes margaritas
- •I don't like wearing makeup, she regularly sends me tutorials she's made about how to properly apply blah blah something expensive from Sephora, and la la la la from MAC, and bop bop bam that would really open up my eyes
- •I wear glasses, she has perfect vision
- •I love doing things alone, she won't even go solo to Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte
- •I don't want children, bitch told me she plans on having at least one baby by the time she's my age (and she used that phrase, "by the time I'm your age I'll __________" - good thing she lives so far away or the list would stop here🔪)
- •I wear my hair short, she wears hers long
- •I don't want to get married, see baby example above for her opinion. Good news: I get to be her maid of honor.
- •But we do agree on a few things:
- •Cats > Dogs
- •Pants > Skirts
- •Nachos > Every Other Food
- •Sisters > BrothersOur brothers suck!